The terms “we”, “us” and “our” and “Follow your Inner Light ” refer to followyourinnerlight.com . The term “user,” “you” and “your” refers to site visitors, customers and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us which personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number and email address.
Follow you Inner Light provides a website where users can read articles on Coaching and Lifestyle and a service where users may purchase Coaching Services 1:1 .
As services change or products are added to the website this policy may change at any point in the future.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with French law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
THE BASIS ON WHICH WE PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Purchase a service. We collect a variety of personal information with each online payment received. This includes: Your name, address, email address and phone number. We use your email to communicate with you about your order and to manage our customer relationship with you. When you place an order you may be asked to join our mailing list so we can keep you informed of any updates which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us at email@example.com
Your payment information. We collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on nicholaveitch.com servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via our e-commerce providers. All personal information collected for an order is used for the fulfilment of that order and to manage our customer relationship with you.
Blog Interaction, email opt-in and free product downloads. We only collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include: Your email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list and/or download our free products; Your name, email address and/or social media profile in order to post a comment on our blog via a third-party provider, Disqus; Your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
Activity. We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
Cookies. We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Security Measures. We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, misuse or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorised manner.
Sharing. Please be aware that when you use our Site to post comments and share other information, any information that you provide may not be secure and can be collected and used by others. As a result, you should exercise caution before you make such disclosures.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
If you opt-in to our mailing list, the option to unsubscribe will be included in every email. You may also access or correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to remove any information we hold to provide any service to you, please contact us with your request at email@example.com
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Site and this Policy periodically and to be aware of any modifications. Updates to this Policy will be posted on this page.
Updated: 24th May 2018